I keep vacillating on the concept of Romance Trading Cards. There’s time and money involved and let’s face it…I’m not sure if there will be a return on investment. Do Trading Cards sell books? My gut says no. Is my gut wrong? Not that my gut has stopped me doing a “self-designed” card. Here is my Western Style Romance Trading Card…Remember, this is still a WIP
In today’s publishing environment, I wonder about every promotion idea I’ve had. So read through my list and advise this publishing newbie…What was your Return on Investment for promotion?
2. Book Marks
3. Online Chats (of which I have one tonight! See details at the end of this blog.)
4. Blog Tours (Yep. I’ve got one of those coming up. Click HERE and see where I’m heading.)
5. Promo items like nail files, jar openers, candy, etc.
So talk to me. What has worked for you?
Tonight I’m doing my first “official” chat as a Samhain Author from 9:00-10:00 EST at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/samhaincafe/ It’d be great to have a friendly face or two. PLUS if you come by and tell me you want one, I’ll mail you one of my very cool jar openers (U.S. Residents Only)
So I hope to see you tonight!
To learn more about Cynthia and her books check out the links below:
- Her website
- Friend her on Facebook
- Follow her on Twitter
- Join her and her fans at her group Blog
- Sign up for inside scoops and special contests by receiving the newsletter she shares with her blog buddies.